- APV operates in an expansive facility on 14-acres with manufacturing, laboratory, and warehousing.
- With a diverse range of manufacturing equipment, batch sizes can range from one to 8,700 gallons.
- APV is certified to the quality standards of ISO 9001:2015
- EPA Establishment No.96197-oh-1- We have an active EPA-registered foreign and domestic pesticide-producing establishment.
Types of equipment:
- Horizontal & Three Roll Mills
- Dual Shaft Mixers (200 to 2,500 gallon)
- Stationary Blending Tanks (100 to 8,000 gallon)
- Rail & Air Mixers
- High Speed Dissolvers (150 to 8,000 gallon)
- Rubber Churns (10 to 500 gallon)
- Pneumatic Ram Mixers
- Ball Mills (10 to 800 gallon)
- Filling & Labeling Equipment
Standard packaging options available:
- Aluminum and caulking tubes
- Eight (8) ounce bottles
- One (1) gallon cans
- Five (5) gallon pails
- Fifty-five (55) gallon drums
- Totes (typically 250-350 gallons)
- Direct fill into tanker trucks
- APV works with a variety of freight vendors to optimize delivery-time, best handling, and cost.
- Customer accounts with freight providers can also be utilized for distribution.
- APV ships chemical products globally with distribution and representation in 26 countries.
APV’s certified to the quality standards of ISO 9001:2015 with design. Overall, quality is a strict core value at APV and we have many ways that we work with clients for quality assurance. Here are a few:
- We have batch-making experts assigned to customer-defined recipes and with system controlled mixing and physical property instructions.
- Our QC laboratory is outfitted with the latest testing equipment and every batch is inspected to our clients’ specifications.
- Our manufacturing equipment can be temperature and moisture controlled if required.
- Pigments are ground and dispersed in-house and monitored to the grind specification of the client.
- Specialty filling options are available for unique packaging types and criteria can be defined by the client.
APV is an active EPA-registered foreign and domestic pesticide-producing establishment. We manufacture, fill and ship sanitizers, disinfectants, liquid soaps, and cleaner products under our customers’ private label.Contact Us
From DIY retail products to industrial paints, we have the capability to produce and custom fill solvent or water-based products. APV can manufacture to a range of physical property specifications, such as viscosity, colors, solids, particle size distribution, and moisture content, etc.Contact Us
From adhesives for the specialty label and car wrap industry to DIY products for construction markets, APV can manufacture and fill customer-owned recipes for adhesives and sealants.Contact Us
Pigment dispersions are a specialty at APV. We have a variety of equipment from horizontal mills to ball mills to high speed dispersers with multiple blade-types. We can grind pigments to our customers’ particle size requirements.Contact Us
APV can mill, pelletize, and disperse bulk rubber compound into custom solvent blends for use in adhesives, cements, inks, and coatings.Contact Us